27 de octubre de 2023

D. Albarn / F. Hardy

La Comedie

All those dirty words / Tous ces bals masqués
Jusqu’a la fin / Si peu d’amour
 Still you remain the same; like I never left you 
They make us look so dumb / Du mauvais cinéma
En plein soleil / Et tant de haine
 You have not changed 
Been drinking far too much
Jusqu’a la fin / Si peu d’amour
And neither of us mean what we say
En plein amour/ Et tant de haine
 You find that nothing is familiar 

Well you and I / La comédie
 You do not know who I am 
Collapsed in love / Du grand amour
And it looks like we might have made it, yes / Vous ne me ferez pas I’injure de la jouer
 You looked towards me 
It looks like we’ve made it to the end / Jusqu’au bout, de me la jouer jusqu’au bout
 No, it was not me; you are deceived 

 You have no memory? 
 …men on chairs, in chairs… 
 Your eyes still dream, still you look faraway… 


What happened to us? / Pourquoi tant de haine?
Jusqu’a la fin / Si peu d’amour
 …Still you are delicate in your fragile ways… 
Soon it will be gone forever / C’est un accident de voirie
En plein soleil / Et tant de haine
 …and your scent remains only yours 
Infatuated only with ourselves
Jusqu’a la fin / Si peu d’amour
 You have no memory? 
And neither of us can think straight anymore
En plein amour / Et tant de haine
 Yes, it was you 
 Perhaps you looked straight through me 


Well you and I
 They were us. You and I 
Collapsed in love
And it looks like we might have made it, yes
 You turned for me 
It looks like we’ve made it to the end
 Ages passed as I stood still for you 

Well you and I / La comédie
 How you wish! 
Collapsed in love / Du grand amour
 I understand nothing you say 
Well it looks like we might have made it, yes / Je ne vous ferai pas l’honneur de la jouer
It looks like we’ve made it to the end / Jusqu’au bout, de vous la jouer jusqu’au bout

En plein amour

You and I / La comédie
 BANG! 
We just collapsed in love / Du grand amour
And it looks like we might have made it, yes / Je ne vous ferai pas l’honneur de la jouer
 Your face is fear 
It looks like we’ve made it to the end / Jusqu’au bout, de vous la jouer jusqu’au bout
 You are fear 

En plein soleil

En plein soleil



☛ Blur. To the End (canción) (wikipedia)
☛ Blur. To the End (youtube)
☛ Blur. To the End feat. Francoise Hardy (La Comedie) (youtube)
☛ Alain Resnais. El año pasado en Marienbad (wikipedia)
☛ Last Year in Marienbad, Official Trailer, 55th Anniversary Edition (youtube)


egm. 2023

☛ PyoZ ☚