24 de octubre de 2013

e. e. cummings

Mujer, he de tocarte

Mujer, he de tocarte con mi mente.
Tocarte y tocarte y tocarte
hasta que tú me des
de repente una sonrisa, tímidamente obscena

(mujer, he de
tocarte con mi mente). Tocarte
a ti, eso es todo,

suavemente y toda tú has de convertirte
con infinito cuidado

en el poema que yo no he escrito.



e.e. cummings. Lady, i will touch you with my mind (books.google.es)
Trad. E. Gutiérrez Miranda 2013 (For The Returning Brunette)

                    ∼

Lady, i will touch you with my mind

Lady, i will touch you with my mind.
Touch you and touch and touch
until you give
me suddenly a smile,shyly obscene

(lady i will
touch you with my mind.)Touch
you,that is all,

lightly and you utterly will become
with infinite care

the poem which i do not write.


☛ PyoZ ☚